Do you like your job?
Do you get to the end of each week and wonder what you’ve accomplished other than paid your bills? If you want to do more with your talents then BusyEvent hopes you’ll be a good fit to join our journey to change an industry. Our Clayton, MO office is near Metrolink and loads of great spots to eat, drink and meet-up. We are an experienced group serving the exciting live-events industry and providing a software platform that mobilizes loads of paper and collects amazing data and business intelligence.
BusyEvent Mobile is looking for the next great PHP Developer to become part of our fast growing development team. With a mobile-first focus, our St. Louis-based company is fast-paced, thoughtful, inventive and is building a world-class, data-centric, enterprise platform for our clients and their events.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Build functionally sophisticated and visually appealing features
- Develop and comment organized and well structured code
- Conduct A/B Testing, identify and debug issues and maximize performance
- Provide thoughtful technical input with an emphasis on data-capture, scale and speed
- Drive inefficiencies out of the process, look for ways to maximize the user experience and leverage the vast data store accumulated in the DataKeyssm Engine
- Work in a flexible environment that encourages cyber-commuting
- Invent and conceptualize new ideas, new products, new features and have direct impact into the direction of the company
Skills and Requirements:
- At least ~3 years of experience with PHP framework: Symfony2, CI, Yii, Cakephp and etc.
- At least ~2 years of experience with JS library like jQuery
- Worked in a team of developers and has GIT experience
Following experience is a plus:
- A BS in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience in a related field is desired, however, aptitude, capabilities and overall knowledge will be weighted very favorably
- Experience with AWS and DynamoDB
- Experience with mobile development, Phonegap
- Building LAMP servers Experience with load balancers and distributed computing
- Experience with Atlassian tools: JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo and etc.
- Web administration for redundancy, load balancing, high availability, and disaster recovery
To express an interest, please Contact Us and in the comments section indicate that you are interested in the PHP Developer opportunity.
Inside Sales Executive:
Do you give good phone? Maybe you are working at a call center or providing great customer service but want to be more of a sales person. BusyEvent has a great sales engine and marketing team so your calls are never cold. Talk to people who want to talk and get paid for turning them into delighted new clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is currently or has recently worked in a call center environment or provided customer service and support. While cold calling has been part of your process, you realize cold calls are for suckers because people only want to talk to companies they expect a call from or represent a brand they have some familiarity with. If you would describe yourself as having an entrepreneurial spirit, then we can’t wait to meet you!
You understand there’s a clear process to making calls and as long as a decent system is available, you can be efficient. If you’ve been a CSR or inside sales person, then a salary may be your reality. The position we’re hiring for has a fair base salary and there’s plenty of room to earn additional money converting those warm calls into solid leads.
Get to the end of each week and know that your hard work has impacted not only your paycheck, but helped the entire company grow. Please provide us with your references and experience to demonstrate you are the right person. And while college isn’t a necessity, you need to have excellent command of your written, organizational and verbal skills as you represent us.
Do you like your job? If not, you could be kicking off your next chapter within a few weeks. We’re ready – are you?
To express an interest, please Contact Us and in the comments section indicate that you are interested in the Inside Sales Executive opportunity.