Do something meaningful with your skills.
BusyEvent Mobile is looking for the next great PHP Developer to become part of our fast growing development team. With a mobile-first focus, our St. Louis-based company is fast-paced, thoughtful, inventive and is building a world-class, data-centric, enterprise platform for our clients and their events.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Build functionally sophisticated and visually appealing features
- Develop and comment organized and well structured code
- Conduct A/B Testing, identify and debug issues and maximize performance
- Provide thoughtful technical input with an emphasis on data-capture, scale and speed
- Drive inefficiencies out of the process, look for ways to maximize the user experience and leverage the vast data store accumulated in the DataKeyssm Engine
- Work in a flexible environment that encourages cyber-commuting
- Invent and conceptualize new ideas, new products, new features and have direct impact into the direction of the company
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of PHP and OOP
- Experience with a PHP MVC framework like Symfony 2, Zend, CakePHP, Fuel, etc.
- Markup Languages (HTML, XML, YAML)
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON, RESTful API’s and using 3rd party API’s
- Experience using Git
- Experience with LAMP stack development
- Experience in Agile Testing practices is desirable
- Must be self-motivated, self-managed, detail-oriented and focused
- Must be willing to learn new things and explore new ideas
- Self-tought developers with a “hackers’s” approach, are strongly encouraged to apply
Following experience is a plus:
- A BS in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience in a related field is desired, however, aptitude, capabilities and overall knowledge will be weighted very favorably
- Experience with AWS and DynamoDB
- Experience with mobile development, Phonegap
- Building LAMP servers Experience with load balancers and distributed computing
- Familiarity with Angular.js
- Experience with Atlassian tools: JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo and etc.
- Web administration for redundancy, load balancing, high availability, and disaster recovery
To express an interest, please Contact Us and in the comments section indicate that you are interested in the PHP Developer opportunity.